Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hi xddddddd AMERGAWWWW~~!! NO WAEEE I'M SOOOO RNADOOM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

          People who are reading this probably know what I'm already up to since this platform is relevant to a game that I'm pretty sure every reader plays. League of Legends.


Need an update? Here.

  • 19.
  • Not a drug dealer.

Need Latale Update? Here

  • I'm arguably the cutest character in the server.
  • The player behind the screen is also 19.
  • And is also not a drug dealer.


          You were expecting an update from my recent post but guess what, I'm filled with fake promises, sexual moans and tears. (☆`・ω・´)/*:・゚✧*:・゚✧. 

         There's quite a few individuals who likes to re-surface this blog just to make me relive my cringey past life. Well, good for you, it's not working, but be glad you were mentioned. You know who you are. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

         Feel free to copy and paste my posts and post it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/ and DM me when I have finally become a meme. That's a better goal than financial stability.

         All jokes aside, I will give you my legitimate update so I can ensure you all my readers that I haven't kicked the bucket yet, (yet).
         Even though I am 19, I am married to my wonderful wife Lachuga. She's everything to me and I feel like she's the right one for me, but that's already established because she's expecting at July 2017, I'm very happy to have a child of my own, feels like a miracle. 
        Please don't think too quick remarking "Why is he throwing his life away? He's only 19!" Well, go away, We are in love.
        I'm a manager at Walmart and I thrive off pissing off my inferior co-workers, like seriously, stop taking shit from me go somewhere else. 
        My wife and I have a 1 bedroom house and planning to put the baby in the living room, because our dogs sleeps in our room. We don't want our dog to feel lonely. 
        Life has been great, I get paid less than minimum wage but at least I'm entitled to say that I am the manager. My wife works as a crossing guard but unfortunately due to her busy schedule, she hardly sees me because she's always on a business trip. Business trips as a crossing guard is surreal but she have to do what she gotta do. 
       There may be some hardships throughout my life like people assuming my gender, I still get up and say to them loud and proud "THERE'S MORE THAN A MILLION GENDERS." People will understand. Thank you taking the time to read my life update, I really appreciate all of you and I love you all equally, except Kirio, fuck that guy. 

Ciao~



       

1 comment: