Thursday, February 26, 2015

Boomerang; but with a WHO?

     "Guys I'm back on LT again and active, and I want to show you guys my progress! [Posts only 2 things and goes inactive without saying a word and comes back until the next year]" -Symbology A fun routine.   

    
      Yeah, I came back, don't soil yourself. Just kidding don't be offended. Before I ask a rhetorical question saying "Who still reads this?" I would like to tell you guys this blog is going to have a fun update; not with posts or template change, but with a new writer! Yes! This blog won't revolve around my LT experiences anymore! Because I thought I was better than everyone and my mental superiority consumed my selflessness. My thought towards this future update will be interesting! And so will CandyCorala's






               This post will be mostly Text because I recently got a new Laptop! Yaay! And I didn't  bother to send any fun screenshots to this laptop because I'm lazy and working is hard and hard is hard work and hard work is not my style. 

               So you may asked yourself....not really WHAT NEW THINGS ARE HAPPENING!?                    WELL THANKS FOR ASKING BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NOTHING! Give me time.

            Oh look a pektir where did dat kum frum?

No comments:

Post a Comment