Sunday, July 14, 2013

Introduction+RandomThingz




        Embarrassing right? Doing another introduction. I mean I hope it doesn't bother you guys, but my first introduction lacks...everything. Lol. But I was like 13 or 14 being lazy and just write random shit on the internet without having thought. I found this button where my writing gets foreign, like Arabian-like writing. تسوس. I said Tacos in a foreign language. Hope you learn't something.
        Hi, I am Christian Lepe. I am 16 years old, average teenager who just wants to finish Highschool and nap all day for a reward. I am single and ready to mingle. Just kidding. Don't take it seriously.
        Not only I am an average teenager, but I am also Channing Tatum. Yep, my secret haves been revealed. I am Channing Tatum. NO
        My LaTale IGN is Symbology c: I think. That's how you guys knew me in the first place... This is getting repetitive but STILL, I'm going quiz you guys later on and you guys get nothing in reward. h4h4h4h4.
Uhm why the hell is my tab key not working here...
Tacos تسوس 
        By the way, I did not quit LaTale. I'm just on hibernation mode. (Too lazy to update the launcher as well). I love the new revamp on LaTale, OGP did it this time, brought many players happiness and I guess many people felt accomplished all this waiting was worth. It's hard to quit LaTale you know? You may say you quit but you'll come back soon popping in and your addiction will be faster than 1 dose of Meth. :) DON'T. DO. METH. I felt very welcomed when I came back on the coming of Season 2, it was like, someone offering me Red Velvet cake and I don't have to share. It was a very warm feeling. 
        I play other games like League of Legends I have nothing to talk about that game. You die in that game fyi. You die in LaTale too. Sadlyfe. QQ
        What I have been doing while I was gone wassssssssssssss..... NOTHING FHKFDSAFHULIH
GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment