Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh hey look! Real Life. Cool Graphics.

       Haha. This is so hilarious, I am now inactive on LaTale, again. (My bad). My motivation on this game is way too low and sometimes it contradicts my work ethics. For instance, I would build the greatest energy I just suddenly pulled from my mind and when I get to the actual doing, I just drop dead and log off. Motivation Level : Max

       Not only my inactive presence bug me, but there's 2 major test that is coming right around the corner. I'm sure you have experienced it before because many of you are way older than me. Yep, you guessed it right, it's the CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam). And I have another test which is the CST (California State Test) to worry about as well. Stressed? No. Why? Because I would sacrifice my own time to stay in school for a couple of extra hours and then... Go spend my money on food. YAAAY.

       You know what/who I am proud at? Myself! Guess what? I finally found my favorite interest in things that can take up my free time. Greek Mythology/Norse Mythology. I mean, I read many stories and books about Greek/Norse Mythology. I've finished reading the ODYSSEY which was an amazing piece of work I've read. Recommended? (Totally)

       This may be embarrassing but I am currently reading Rick Riordan's books. (He writes books that fits best for children). But hey, I just found my interest in Mythology. The book I am reading is Percy Jackson and the Olympians. (How cute)
  • Lightning Thief (Finished)
  • Sea of Monsters (Finished)
  • Titan's Curse (Finished)
  • Battle of the Labyrinth (Finished)
  • The Last Olympian (Finished)
       :) :) :) :) . This may be too hasty but I think when I grow up, I would like to major in History, and Mythology during my University years. Well, they both fall in the same category but there's a difference if you're talking about The Signing Of The Emancipation Proclamation to Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades rebelled against his father Kronos and turned him into scraps and threw him off to Tartarus.

       Oh hey, remember how everyone loves to game too much and doesn't care about their health surroundings? Well. I payed the price. Finally my eyes stopped having 20/20 vision and when it was time for my eye test, I scored 70/70 which requires in need of glasses. I payed the price. 

        Like my other cliche conclusion of my previous posts, I have nothing to say. So, stay safe everyone.
:\ Sometimes I still wonder who read this. Because I stopped reading these myself and just skim through the pictures I have. Well unfortunately. I HAVE NO PICTURES ON THIS POST SO YOU BETTER READ. Not Intimidating.

       




2 comments:

  1. hi (:. I still read your blog, no matter what topic the posts are. And yes, thanks to you, I also relieved back my interest in Greeks mythology. Just want to say that. OTLZ. Bye, take care :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've stopped by! :D Updating new post is harrrd - -'. Like math.

      Delete