Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October's Blessing

     Hi, Symbology here! October is that month of fun event "Halloween" where we all get fat and become very guilty after eating 500 Lbs of candy. Of course, Latale celebrates the Halloween vibe by giving us events.
     My opinion of this event is okay, not the best, but it's decent. Maybe it's because events back in the days where you can easily farm this item and hoard many items in your inventory that'll keep in stock for over a year. But this event is kind of "travel dependent" in terms of walking back and forth to a map and after when you're done, you simply change channels and repeat.

Objective (tl;dr) : Town > Misc Shop > Miscellaneous > Skills > Jack 'O' Lantern Lights Off > Field > Kill Jacks > PRIZE

So the most profitable item and the item you would love to collect is this baby right here. THEPRETTYBOX







     The month was adventurous, I adapted to the Season 2 environment which was pretty difficult. Most of the times I just don't give a f-Unicorns and just sit in towns and take a nap, still haven't changed from few years back huh..
Scenario Questing fdsafdsa
 Mhm
Gathered all mobs from Lilliput, dunnoduncare
    Despite my iconic lazy character, I CAN BE HARD WORKING IF I CHOOSE  TO. Hehehehe
ForleExamplee. I leveled to 194, all by myself! I feel proud.
Be proud :>
     I KNOOOOWWWW  right?! Who would've thought, Symbology, level to 194?! My 194 Phantom Mage doesn't count because when I logged on I was automatically 99.99% for some odd reason. I also did work on SOME Degos gear and accessories so.. +2 on that.
     I would add something to my fellow guildmates and vice/masters, but you know me, I'm too lazy, until next time. BYE!
Dayum look at this screen, when I had 17 ping and loved PM. GAWDLORDIE HELP ME.
Oh yeah, I'm still mad that my Ping is not 17 anymore. STILL MAD. Okay BYE! x2

No comments:

Post a Comment